cat lovers

boosted98gst

All the best cats I've ever seen were at the humane society..They had an incredible pair of matching siamese-mix cats that were unlike anything I've ever seen.

Every pet I have right now was adopted from either a rescue group or animal shelter. Only exception was my old dog who we had to put down at 16 years old back in september. Best dog ever.

I refuse to pay $600 for a cat.

We have a dumpster find Orange Tabby that is as cool as hell. The misses found an all White Male (not deaf) at a shelter as a kitten. Paid $60 for him. And we have a used cat (from Craig) :D She is a lump.

I would never pay more than $100 for a cat, and that better include shots and being fixed.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I refuse to pay $600 for a cat.

We have a dumpster find Orange Tabby that is as cool as hell. The misses found an all White Male (not deaf) at a shelter as a kitten. Paid $60 for him. And we have a used cat (from Craig) :D She is a lump.

I would never pay more than $100 for a cat, and that better include shots and being fixed.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I really agree with getting cats from the shelter, all of mine and parents cats are rescued shelter cats that are great in every way, I just had a perfect chance while in AZ to get a savanna kitten that we could not pass up. only difference is the size of the cats my savanna is twice the size of either cats with huge legs and huge ears, with "wild" type markings he loves water so in the summer time he likes to be walked, we set up a little baby pool that he loves to lay in.