Snowboarding tonight 1/30

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

just got home...was there for 10 hours...holy shit im tired my legs feel like jellow ahhh

pfffff try 8 hours at a real resort..... Jay Peak, Okemo, Stow, Killington.......... THATS when your legs turn to jello..... then do it all the next day/ :p

pfffff try 8 hours at a real resort..... Jay Peak, Okemo, Stow, Killington.......... THATS when your legs turn to jello..... then do it all the next day/ :p

never been this is my first season in snow sports an im one lazy fucker thats outta shape

never been this is my first season in snow sports an im one lazy fucker thats outta shape

Nice then I totally understand..... I was the same way 8 yrs ago when I started at Mad River. Back to back days 8-10 hrs straight.... wait till you go to a place like 7 Springs, you will never want to go back to MRM.

Nice then I totally understand..... I was the same way 8 yrs ago when I started at Mad River. Back to back days 8-10 hrs straight.... wait till you go to a place like 7 Springs, you will never want to go back to MRM.

going there soon if Sol gets off his ass alreaddy