This is for Kenny!

Guest Removed

I was more interested in the comments than the poop.

You know we Americans would find this gross but I gues that is also why our AIDS rate is so high, along with obesity, cancers, and other communicable and degenerative diseases. We live in a country which will display beaver shots of celebs but hesitate to promote safe sex on a TV show. Our insecurities about important health information will be our down fall. We laud teen celebs getting pregnant, and then complain about the 9.5 billion dollars we spend yearly on care for single teen mothers. I wonder what the HIV transmission rate is in Japan or their policies on evironmental conservation. But I guess my American short sightedness will keep me from asking those questions. So I will turn on my TIVO, and watch reruns of reality T.V. in my house built on toxic waste; and grow a tumor. Then I can achieve my aspirations of becoming the next YOUTube star with my vetrilaquist act “Gee-Dubya, the talking Tumor.”

But you have to wonder how a place like that smells..