How much patience before killing stray cat?

nurkvinny

Go for a drive. Make sure to keep the engine at 250 degrees for 45 minutes. From there go in reverse for about 10 minutes keeping engine temps at 300 degrees. Finally pop the hood, add oregano, basil, and a touch of salt for a meal the whole family will enjoy.

Just call animal control already. The cats will be permanently gone, and you won't have the guilt of subjecting an animal that's just trying to get warm to what is universally considered the worst death imaginable.

No guilt here for these strays, and I am not going to call someone who gets a gov't paycheck (i.e. I pay) to come out here and spend time looking for these dumbass cats.

I thoroughly <3 the carwash idea.

Hard to tell from this thread probably, but I have always loved animals and have taken in many strays over the years. The thing about this group is that at least one has more blood in it's stool than feces. If I had done nothing and then my own animals had gotten sick, then I would have felt guilty. Anyways, end of debate, the situation has been taken care of.

No guilt here for these strays, and I am not going to call someone who gets a gov't paycheck (i.e. I pay) to come out here and spend time looking for these dumbass cats.

I thoroughly <3 the carwash idea.

Hard to tell from this thread probably, but I have always loved animals and have taken in many strays over the years. The thing about this group is that at least one has more blood in it's stool than feces. If I had done nothing and then my own animals had gotten sick, then I would have felt guilty. Anyways, end of debate, the situation has been taken care of.

so what happen to them?

Look at it more this way; you're already paying whether you want to or not. Why not use the service you are involuntarily paying for anyways?

Look at it more this way; you're already paying whether you want to or not. Why not use the service you are involuntarily paying for anyways?

I soooo knew that would be your next reply in this thread. :)

If I am paying them, then it's up to ME whether they should come out or not. Mwuhahaha.

All the cats are safe and alive.

A few months ago I saw a cat jump out from under a car going ~50mph on olentangy river rd. The thin landed and ran to the side of the road, then continued to run along the road.

I am convinced these creatures are the antichrist and if they wish to inflict pain and suffering on you there is no stopping them. Best advice, boot stomp any cat you see