2 laptops forsale

Big A

First i have is a dell inspiron 5160. This laptop does not work. I took it to the laptop guys and they said it was a bad motherboard. After some looking it seems they have a heat problem. A new motherboard is ~$125. It could just be something inside came loose inside and might not even need that. Either way i was planning on sell this as a parts computer as the everything on the laptop is in great condition. The only thing is i took the hard drive out.

Not sure what these are worth just going with a price someone said they have seen parts computers go for. Asking $200 OBO

Second is a dell inspiron 4100. This laptop has worked fine for me. It was my brothers and he said the screen seemed to be getting dull however i took it to my computer guy to reinstall windows and he said he didnt have any problem with it. The only bad things is it doesnt have a wireless card and it has to be plugged in.

Asking $150 OBO

Both for $300

If you would like pictures let me know ill try to get some and post them up. Have the chargers for both also. Again these are OBO prices.

Edited by Big A

it has a pentium III, windows xp, 30 gig harddrive, and i think 256 M.B ram. I started it up and it is running pretty well as far as i can tell. Windows is reinstalled and ready to go, but like it said it doesn't have a wireless card so it must be plugged in or see if you can find a wireless card that fits. Also has a cd drive.