To drivers that do not look before turning left

87GT

I don't know what your problem was today. Maybe you are pissed off because it is Monday, maybe you driving to work, maybe you are mad at the super bowl. It doesn't fucking matter why don't try to trade paint with the side of my car!

1) First fucker today was on 270 going west. It was a red 93ish honda civic wagon that was filled to the top with paper and junk. I bet you can't see anything inside that piece of junk. I hope you shit your pants when you turned left into the lane in front of me when someone was already half into the lane passing in front of me. You didn't even put on the turn signal and wait a second or two before merging (LIKE A SANE DRIVER). No it seems like whenever you turn your wheel a bit to the left your turn signal comes on and off you go into the lane. WTF I had to brake hard to not hit either of you. I gave you the finger and my horn for being an ass.

2) 2000ish black chevy montie carlo who gave you the right to almost run me off the road into the median? This happened on tuttle right after I got off 270. I was all the way in the left lane with my turn signal on to get into the left only lane right in front of chipotle. You are so lucky the road was wet and not snow covered because I would of slid right into your rear end and enjoyed every minute of it. My ABS still enganged and I had to fall 2 car lengths behind you. This is all because you thought it was cute to go from the right most lane all the way to my lane within a few seconds. You didn't even have your left turn signal on. I hope you die. Oh and my horn wouldn't work this time so I apologuise for not blowing it for 5 seconds straight. I hope my middle finger on my windshield for 10 seconds makes up for it.

3) After I turn left onto parkcenter circle some idiot decides to turn left in front of me by the entrance by noodles and fuji express entrance/exit. If you would of pressed the gas harder you could of got out without me stopping. But NO you decide to come to a full stop in the middle of the road. Luckily no one was coming the other way so I just went around you. You still got the finger for adding fuel to my fire. And my horn still doesn't work.

Learn to look before you turn!

Sometimes I wish it was okay to play demolition derby on the highway and in parking lots. I would buy the biggest truck possible, armour the front end and just mind my own business.. If you want to pull out in front of me, or merge into my lane, be my guest because i'm not stopping.

I would have been hit head on in the truck going about 25 mph today on ackerman road, if my horn didn't work. This hooker heard the horn and slammed on her brakes in time. I slowed to a stop as soon as I saw her in my lane, and she still stopped so close to me that she had to back up to get around.

As per normal, I smiled the biggest dumbass smile I could muster and gave her a big thumbs up.

Yeah I am going to get a whole $500 check if I total my car. That = fail I rather keep it so I can get to work.

Nope all insurance companies attempt to cut you checks for "pain" before you can sue. Name your price for a few thousand and I bet they pay it, I got cut $500 check from my accident and didn't even have a mark on me, and my friend (co-worker) who was with me said he strained his arm and it felt sore, they cut him a $800 check on the spot at our work. Plus they totaled my car, I bought the STI afterward. They were not leaving without me and him signing off on the money. Just sayin.

Oh yeah and my story above was failboat too, because I could have said 5k since I haven't seen a doctor yet and I bet they would have added the extra zero without blinking.

Nope all insurance companies attempt to cut you checks for "pain" before you can sue. Name your price for a few thousand and I bet they pay it, I got cut $500 check from my accident and didn't even have a mark on me, and my friend (co-worker) who was with me said he strained his arm and it felt sore, they cut him a $800 check on the spot at our work. Plus they totaled my car, I bought the STI afterward. They were not leaving without me and him signing off on the money. Just sayin.

Oh yeah and my story above was failboat too, because I could have said 5k since I haven't seen a doctor yet and I bet they would have added the extra zero without blinking.

This all involves police and ambulance coming to the scene and me dialing 911 from my cell phone. Ever get a bill from verizon after you dial 911?

All of this would make me late to work. If it would have been the weekend I would of considered it. But that would make me as bad as the other driver.

On top of that I would of rear ended these people which is almost always going to make me guilty.

This all involves police and ambulance coming to the scene and me dialing 911 from my cell phone. Ever get a bill from verizon after you dial 911?

All of this would make me late to work. If it would have been the weekend I would of considered it. But that would make me as bad as the other driver.

On top of that I would of rear ended these people which is almost always going to make me guilty.

yep did it in the same accident, I had verizon at the time no biggie. The hyundai driver was bleeding profusely and so was his passenger. My WRX was just twisted and no glass broke. All I hear is excuses. If some one turned left without looking and you hit them, it's their fault and their insurance will deal.

SO what if you are late to work, what employer would fault you? Hell mine made me and my co-worker go home, We were hit during out lunch break. My wife came to the scene and picked us both up and took us back to work. Our bosses said go home with pay.....

Also what happened is not fraud either. I did nothing wrong. The adjuster asked me what would it cost for me to sign their document that stated I would not seek legal action. I told them honestly "nothing", I had nothing wrong with me. "I feel fine." he said sometimes it takes a couple of days for injuries to show pain. He then said how about I cut you a 5 hundred dollar check and you sign for your troubles. And we will consider this matter closed. I was too naive to understand at the moment I could have named a reasonable price for possible medical care like "5k" and they still would have cut the check. I was dumb. it's all about not being sued and minimizing the amount paid out.

Yeah I have done this before. I did get a check for $500 for not suing plus my insurance company gave me what my car was worth at the time totaled out which happened to be $1600. I didn't take a trip to the ER in the ambulance (they did show up and advised me to go in to be looked at) but if I did the insurance company would of reimbursed me and I could ask the other for more cash so I didn't sue.

It would be a big headache. Plus this wouldn't happen over night. I would be without a car for a week or more. My wife has 1 car and I have 1 car. That would be a headache for me being without a working car.

If the road was filled with snow and I wasn't able to stop I would have the opposite attitude about this. I stopped my car quick enough all is well.