is it me or is 04srturbo...

88lx5oh

its just annoying more than anything..

i dont dislike you or anything.. plus i was bored.. and thought id start shit

understandable sorry just so many people on ehere talk out there ass an think og 90000 excuses when it comes down to actually running.

Do you even have a car or anything to bring to a columbus racing track day? And Paul aleast your not a poor sport about things.

haha expolorer...mabey hes bracket racing it. an yea no need to be a poor sport about winter racing...

Winter shit talking for the win!

Fuck you Paul bwahahahahahahahahahahaa!

J/k I heart you Paul Walker

i miss you home boy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He cannot be like Linn;

Here are some key factors.

Linn is or does...

Jewish

Camaro til death

out of the game

skis

wears pink shirts out downtown

breaks jet skis

and has a mowhawk haircut

Goes thru N20 like it was cheap bottled water..

Phil does non of that.

He aint no linn.

Phil?? the thread is about paul

He cannot be like Linn;

Here are some key factors.

Linn is or does...

Jewish

Camaro til death

out of the game

skis

wears pink shirts out downtown

breaks jet skis

and has a mowhawk haircut

Goes thru N20 like it was cheap bottled water..

Paul does non of that.

He aint no linn.

Paul,

Hangs out with Jewish people

You are right about the mullet mobile

Its winter so hes out of the game as well (for at least 2 more months)

skis

Wears pinks shirts all over the place including downtown

Breaks jet skis by letting phils girlfriends use them

I heard he has his pubes shaved like a mohawk

Goes through N2o kits like they are buy one get one free... not just the bottles... the whole damn kits!!!

Paul does all of that, but he's still no Linn

v

He should be known as Linn's ricer cousin.

wtf two totally different people his car is actualyl fast... mine not so much ha

Phil?? the thread is about paul

i noticed that too haha

Paul,

Hangs out with Jewish people

You are right about the mullet mobile

Its winter so hes out of the game as well (for at least 2 more months)

skis

Wears pinks shirts all over the place including downtown

Breaks jet skis by letting phils girlfriends use them

I heard he has his pubes shaved like a mohawk

Goes through N2o kits like they are buy one get one free... not just the bottles... the whole damn kits!!!

Paul does all of that, but he's still no Linn

hahahaahah

Do you even have a car or anything to bring to a columbus racing track day? And Paul aleast your not a poor sport about things.

never had anything fast enough for a track day, though I used to own this

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn69/caxide/front.jpg

had to sell it since there was no way it could survive any facet of Boston.

EDIT: notice the CA plates. Thing drove from CA to OH then from OH to MA without a single hiccup.

never had anything fast enough for a track day, though I used to own this

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn69/caxide/front.jpg

had to sell it since there was no way it could survive any facet of Boston.

EDIT: notice the CA plates. Thing drove from CA to OH then from OH to MA without a single hiccup.

Again why are you on this board?

Again why are you on this board?

just to irk you.

I like tracks more than 1/4 mile long, so I compiled my track time at Mid Ohio and Lime Rock, though the latter isn't much longer than 1320. Not a lot of track time, mind you, but more than most people on this board can say they've spent on a road course.

im one of the few people that actually do come out an race wreather ill get walked or not.

Paul is OK, he claims that he can't type, really it's that he can't write the English language. Proof above.

Paul it's "whether" there, not:

"What is the weather going to be like today."

Your attempt is wrong either way. This is not a typo, proof that you don't know the difference or how to spell either word.

This is my only complaint about Paul, if he just took a minute to use FireFox and proof read his posts and looked for the red lines, all would be good. Bill has worked on his posts as of late and he is much better. Paul has taken that title from Bill now. Paul can you just put a little effort in it?

Guest tbutera2112
Paul is OK, he claims that he can't type, really it's that he can't write the English language. Proof above.

Paul it's "whether" there, not:

"What is the weather going to be like today."

Your attempt is wrong either way. This is not a typo, proof that you don't know the difference or how to spell either word.

This is my only complaint about Paul, if he just took a minute to use FireFox and proof read his posts and looked for the red lines, all would be good. Bill has worked on his posts as of late and he is much better. Paul has taken that title from Bill now. Paul can you just put a little effort in it?

he posts from his phone, i dont think he has the option to use firefox...plus, it wouldnt catch weather and whether

just to irk you.

I like tracks more than 1/4 mile long, so I compiled my track time at Mid Ohio and Lime Rock, though the latter isn't much longer than 1320. Not a lot of track time, mind you, but more than most people on this board can say they've spent on a road course.

Agreed. This isn't Columbus Drag Racing, or Columbus Street Racing, this is Columbus Racing.

Wait wait wait...So let me get this straight…We're on Columbus Racing in a thread harping about a member who...

A. Mods his car (For what ever that's worth ;) )

B. Calls people out (for fun or to actually settle an argument/ make a point)

C. Then follows up and actually DOES Race

D. Participates and comes to track rentals and has some input.

All because he’s trying to be like another contributing member (whether or not said member is still active)? And to top it all off people we are now becoming the grammar police. “It’s whether, NOT werther or weather”, “Chris and I raced not me and Chris” WOOOOOOOW!?

Look, poor grammar and bad spelling can get annoying especially if it takes me 3 or 4 times reading something before I can make sense out of it. But I just remember that it’s the internet and CR and not some published editing forum…So Paul, $20.00 from a dig?

Wait wait wait...So let me get this straight…We're on Columbus Racing in a thread harping about a member who...

A. Mods his car (For what ever that's worth ;) )

B. Calls people out (for fun or to actually settle an argument/ make a point)

C. Then follows up and actually DOES Race

D. Participates and comes to track rentals and has some input.

All because he’s trying to be like another contributing member (whether or not said member is still active)? And to top it all off people we are now becoming the grammar police. “It’s whether, NOT werther or weather”, “Chris and I raced not me and Chris” WOOOOOOOW!?

Look, poor grammar and bad spelling can get annoying especially if it takes me 3 or 4 times reading something before I can make sense out of it. But I just remember that it’s the internet and CR and not some published editing forum…So Paul, $20.00 from a dig?

make it 20 bucks an a chipotle burrito an your on

I must interject. Poor grammar and bad spelling causes people to think that he may be uneducated and or developmentally challeged. Calling people out for illegal racing and discussing it on a forum with known police presence, and that has been crucified in the media, shows he is truly an idiot.

My opinion, and I'm sticking to it!

I must interject. Poor grammar and bad spelling causes people to think that he may be uneducated and or developmentally challeged. Calling people out for illegal racing and discussing it on a forum with known police presence, and that has been crucified in the media, shows he is truly an idiot.

My opinion, and I'm sticking to it!

True, you do have some valid points. I guess it’s all in how you look at it. I try and type like I speak with punctuation and proper grammar, but again just like real life some people are idiots so I'd imagine the same goes for the interntz. This may or may not be true of Paul, but I'm not going to sit here and correct him on it. If you were standing talking with someone and they used a double negative would you correct them? I also see you point about not calling people out on the site because of past events and current patrolling by the police (I'm not sure how much or how often this occurs but I'm sure it still does). But I don’t really recall seeing a post where he’s come out and said…”Let’s meet up at ____ on _____ night at _____ time! 40 roll for $40.00” It’s more like Person A; “My car will smoke yours” Paul: “Lets race” I just see that at him being willing to participate in Racing on Columbus Racing. I don’t see that as him being stupid and engaging in illegal activity since I’m sure 95% of the time nothing ever comes of it. And to his point he has kept it on the track too. If he is breaking rules by setting up illegal races on CR and following through with them I’ll let the mods of CR and CPD determine that. But from my point of view he’s just wanting and willing to race which IMO is good considering that at one point that’s what Columbus Racing was about.

My opinion, and I'm sticking to it! :p Wanna have sex with me?