is it me or is 04srturbo...

88lx5oh

just to irk you.

I like tracks more than 1/4 mile long, so I compiled my track time at Mid Ohio and Lime Rock, though the latter isn't much longer than 1320. Not a lot of track time, mind you, but more than most people on this board can say they've spent on a road course.

So your on alot of the road course track days? Either way what do you drive when you do go to them?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want any paul.. don't want any.
haha im sure youll rock me if doc lets u rock a car or two ha

I must interject. Poor grammar and bad spelling causes people to think that he may be uneducated and or developmentally challeged. Calling people out for illegal racing and discussing it on a forum with known police presence, and that has been crucified in the media, shows he is truly an idiot.

My opinion, and I'm sticking to it!

aww ive missed this... hows it been? Fam doing great? lol

True, you do have some valid points. I guess it’s all in how you look at it. I try and type like I speak with punctuation and proper grammar, but again just like real life some people are idiots so I'd imagine the same goes for the interntz. This may or may not be true of Paul, but I'm not going to sit here and correct him on it. If you were standing talking with someone and they used a double negative would you correct them? I also see you point about not calling people out on the site because of past events and current patrolling by the police (I'm not sure how much or how often this occurs but I'm sure it still does). But I don’t really recall seeing a post where he’s come out and said…”Let’s meet up at ____ on _____ night at _____ time! 40 roll for $40.00” It’s more like Person A; “My car will smoke yours” Paul: “Lets race” I just see that at him being willing to participate in Racing on Columbus Racing. I don’t see that as him being stupid and engaging in illegal activity since I’m sure 95% of the time nothing ever comes of it. And to his point he has kept it on the track too. If he is breaking rules by setting up illegal races on CR and following through with them I’ll let the mods of CR and CPD determine that. But from my point of view he’s just wanting and willing to race which IMO is good considering that at one point that’s what Columbus Racing was about.

My opinion, and I'm sticking to it! :p Wanna have sex with me?

exactly thank you for seeing how it was susposed to come out as.

an ben your just slow lol now race me at a track day dammit!!

Oh I know I am slow, no need to beat on the car to prove it again. I have a slip from one of the track days. Spring of 07 I think. I ran a 13.06 or something. That's slow enough for you to beat even back then right? Happy? Car is the same today as that day.....

Oh I know I am slow, no need to beat on the car to prove it again. I have a slip from one of the track days. Spring of 07 I think. I ran a 13.06 or something. That's slow enough for you to beat even back then right? Happy? Car is the same today as that day.....

but where is the fun in time slip racing.. i wanna see it in rear view.Ok if not drag racing how about auto x then?

i cant imagine how much shit paul would talk if he had a 9 second car

we will never know...

Never tried it...... Isn't that slip racing?

yes but your car is MUCHHH better setup for that type of racing vs drag. So i figure ide give you the edge an i can play catch up. :bangbang: or hell lets just find a road course track day!!

Road Track days are super expensive and hell on brakes and tires. Last time I did this was on Road America and I couldn't believe how much tire and pad and rotor I used, not to mention Subaru had to cut my calipers off on the front because the bolt fused because of the heat. My goal is to track the car eventually (road track), but I need to pay it off and not have it for my DD. SO until then I doubt it.

Road Track days are super expensive and hell on brakes and tires. Last time I did this was on Road America and I couldn't believe how much tire and pad and rotor I used, not to mention Subaru had to cut my calipers off on the front because the bolt fused because of the heat. My goal is to track the car eventually (road track), but I need to pay it off and not have it for my DD. SO until then I doubt it.

Two words, shifter. kart.

Calling people out for illegal racing and discussing it on a forum with known police presence, and that has been crucified in the media, shows he is truly an idiot.

CPD isn't smart enough to use a website. They can't even write traffic tickets without fucking them up.

So your on alot of the road course track days? Either way what do you drive when you do go to them?

When I did it at Mid-Ohio I used one of the school cars (Acura RSX Type-S, TSX A-Spec). When at Lime Rock, used Formula Dodge open wheel racers, Auto-X in Viper SRT-10, 200ft skidpad in a Dakota with slicks on the rear.

edit: oh and my fastest lap at Mid-Ohio is 1:54.6 in a TSX

He cannot be like Linn;

Here are some key factors.

Linn is or does...

Jewish

Camaro til death

out of the game

skis

wears pink shirts out downtown

breaks jet skis

and has a mowhawk haircut

Goes thru N20 like it was cheap bottled water..

Phil does non of that.

He aint no linn.

Ride dem nuts.

When I did it at Mid-Ohio I used one of the school cars (Acura RSX Type-S, TSX A-Spec). When at Lime Rock, used Formula Dodge open wheel racers, Auto-X in Viper SRT-10, 200ft skidpad in a Dakota with slicks on the rear.

edit: oh and my fastest lap at Mid-Ohio is 1:54.6 in a TSX

Have you been to any track days with somthing you owned or built?