is it me or is 04srturbo...

88lx5oh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the mid-ohio TSX A-Spec. cars are the slowest thing i have ever driven, they don't even hit 98mph down the back straight!

Really? I got mine up to 110.... still doesn't compare to the RSX though, I easily had that up to 125 at the end of that straight

edit: but i got one of them with a torsion bar upgrade which really seemed to help at the top of the keyhole.

@ boosted98gt no never with something I built or owned myself. if beating a lap time of a friend and multiple time patron of Mid-Ohio who owned his own Camaro SS is somehow less of an accomplishment because I didn't own the car I did it in, then I have yet to feel any pangs of regret.

also, I don't think not owning this car made it any less fun to drive

http://gregbrinner.com/images/svb.jpg

Really? I got mine up to 110.... still doesn't compare to the RSX though, I easily had that up to 125 at the end of that straight

then the speedo is off, i was behind the instructor in my vette and i only saw 98 and i know mine reads right.

interesting. must've been painful for you going that slowly in your vette at the end of that straight

i turned the cruise control on a few times but the rest i just put it in 5th and cruised with a low rpm. i did hang way back a few times but only hit 130 before i cought back up to the pack.:(