anyone in blacklick?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112
im havin some family issues and wanna get it done before 6 when my mom gets home...wanna get shit done and get a shower so i can hide out down here and avoid her...but if i cant find someone before then, then that would be awesome if you would help me out... its heavy as shit

Guest tbutera2112
cool thanks a lot...not many people on here from right around our area, so it will probably end up being you and me lol... gotta take it outta the garage, in the front door, around a corner, around another corner, down like 6 steps, then around a U shaped corner and then 6 more steps...and it has wheels to help

Guest tbutera2112
because i dont have enough room in my garage for 2 boxes... i have to keep the smaller box in the garage and move the bigger one down here until i get my own place.... you remember my garage? ive now got a bike crammed in front of the stang, and then the box is next to it... hell im so low on room that my lawnmower is almost standing straight up because i have it wedged between my trash can and the toolbox