Scam?

ODoyle

Stacy: Wait! We'd like to give you a last minute discount on our GRANT LINE PRO. I've been authorized to discount your shipping to only $0.99 for trying out GRANT LINE PRO! If you'll CLICK HERE I can give you the secret page to this last chance offer.

You: So im 99% sure this is a scam

Stacy: If you're there, please type "Hello" or "Hi" below and I'll give you access to the discounted shipping fee and will ship your FREE CD immediately.

Stacy: So, all you will be charged is $.99 shipping fee and you will receive your FREE CD to GRANT LINE PRO, the best Grant program available to get Free government money. You can't lose! CLICK HERE

Stacy: Just let me know if you're there, and I'll give you that link right away so you can take advantate. We don't want to see you go without trying our product!

You: helllo

Stacy: Thanks for chatting with me. For just the $.99 discounted shipping fee, we want to send you the GRANT LINE PRO CD FREE, and all the support you'd ever need to make sure you make the money you want with it.

You: O im here...lemme see your tits

heres the chatbox convo

chat agent is funny

my chat log

Stacy: Wait! We'd like to give you a last minute discount on our GRANT LINE PRO. I've been authorized to discount your shipping to only $0.99 for trying out GRANT LINE PRO! If you'll CLICK HERE I can give you the secret page to this last chance offer.

Stacy: If you're there, please type "Hello" or "Hi" below and I'll give you access to the discounted shipping fee and will ship your FREE CD immediately.

You: hi

Stacy: Thanks for chatting with me. For just the $.99 discounted shipping fee, we want to send you the GRANT LINE PRO CD FREE, and all the support you'd ever need to make sure you make the money you want with it.

You: how are you

Stacy: To get this amazing offer and last second discount, CLICK HERE and I'll send you to that page now.

You: I have a question for you?

Stacy: We'd like to see you make the money you deserve. Just CLICK HERE and I can send you the secret link so you can try it for yourself!

You: are you a dirty girl??

Stacy: Would you like to give it a try and know for yourself?

You: do you like the butt sexor!

Stacy: Okay great. CLICK HERE and fill out the page in order to take advantage of this last-minute bonus offer.

You: do you have any hot friends that would be interested in a 3 way?

You: hello??

I made the machine tell me it was a real person...

Stacy: So, all you will be charged is $.99 shipping fee and you will receive your FREE CD to GRANT LINE PRO, the best Grant program available to get Free government money. You can't lose! CLICK HERE

You: No Fucking way!!!!!!! R U Serious? Seriously

Stacy: I'm not trying to make you mad, no reason to get upset. To end the chat, just hit the X in the upper corner.

You: Not mad turned on

You: thats so hot

Stacy: To get this amazing offer and last second discount, CLICK HERE and I'll send you to that page now.

You: no thank you

Stacy: Don't miss out! CLICK HERE to take advantage of this last second offer.

You: so whats up, can i get them digits or what

Stacy: If you're not completely happy with your GRANT LINE PRO program, just let us know and we'll even refund your $.99 shipping cost.

Stacy: What do you say; would you like to take advantage of this last-minute offer? :-) CLICK HERE

You: i'll be real happy if you shut the fuck up, and give me your number already

Stacy: I'm a real person :)

You: no way

Stacy: Just let me know if you're there, and I'll give you that link right away so you can take advantate. We don't want to see you go without trying our product!

You: r u for real?

Stacy: I'm a real person :)

You: i think this might be a mcsteak

You: lets talk about something else

You: ok fuck it, whats the page

Stacy: I'm not trying to make you mad, no reason to get upset. To end the chat, just hit the X in the upper corner.

You: you need more pre planned responses, this is getting boring

You: I like apples

You: Do you like apples?

Stacy: the website builder and ebay work on a mac, but right now the CD is only for windows users at this time. Sorry :(