forza 2 1030pm,,

SRTurbo04

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit. Im gonna have to get live so I can join in on this shit. Ive got a whole fleet of cars built and ready to kick your asses.

You're not allowed to join.

Srsly though, you can't find a free trial card. They're everywhere, I think I have one in my couch cushions.

Srsly though, you can't find a free trial card. They're everywhere, I think I have one in my couch cushions.

Tonight I'll likely be playing l4d ( currently top 20 on gamebattles :) ) but I'd do this shit some night. Name is Spankis on xbl too.

Well thats fucked up. I dont want to join your stupid club now anyways.

Ive only ever gotten one of those trial cards and I wasted by using it and then never actually playing on live. It actually just expired recently. Cant you buy the cards at circuit city, walmart, etc.? Maybe Ill pick one up tomorrow.

Well thats fucked up. I dont want to join your stupid club now anyways.

Ive only ever gotten one of those trial cards and I wasted by using it and then never actually playing on live. It actually just expired recently. Cant you buy the cards at circuit city, walmart, etc.? Maybe Ill pick one up tomorrow.

yea yiu can get them there or buy,com has a 13 month for 26 bucks

What all do yall do on forza ? cuz i drift,drag,and track race so whatever yall do im down i get off at 6 tonight anyone gona be on ?

hmm well we race on courses...no drifting courses ....

miller did you get your shit fixed yet man?