Pagani Zonda R

Draco-REX

the Koenisegg looks like a slipper. :p And I think the Stig proved quite conclusively that the aerodynamics are crap.

No, he proved that the aerodynamics are exquisite... So much so that it generates no downforce.

The Zonda is gaudy, and thus is hideous as a street car. It looks right in race trim, though.

No, he proved that the aerodynamics are exquisite... So much so that it generates no downforce.

Same result in racing I believe. ;)

The Zonda is gaudy, and thus is hideous as a street car. It looks right in race trim, though.

I like the Zonda, I'd certainly own one. But the Lamborghini Diablo roadster, and then the Reventon had that extra something that I really liked.. But the Zonda R is just awesome. Did you notice the tach? Not sure if it'd really work out well there, but that's just freakin' cool nonetheless.

Very nice indeed.

FYI, right click and "view image" from the gallery, then click on it for full size. You then have a perfect 1280x800 widescreen pic for your desktop ;).

This one here was just now set as mine:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2009/02/009paganizondar.jpg