Snowbearding Tonight

sol740

Paul and I are going to mad river mountain since they have snow still. We'll probabaly just make little snow beards for each of us of than head home. I'm gonna bring a nice top hat and walk around pretending like I'm Abe Lincoln. We're leaving my crib tonight at 930ish. I'll probably bring my snowboard so I can slide around and look like a dumbass.

:ninja:

why dont you pop some pain killers put on a soft knee brace an get ur board ou before you sell it!

because i'm too lazy, and the board needs waxed, and i'm too cheep, did i say lazy?

edit.....hmmm.....i wonder if my knee braces would help out, they do have knee guards too.

because i'm too lazy, and the board needs waxed, and i'm too cheep, did i say lazy?

edit.....hmmm.....i wonder if my knee braces would help out, they do have knee guards too.

u never use your board anyways using it one time with ou wax will be fine pussy get unlazy robs driving so all u have to do is coast down the bunny hill

oh an yea knee braces with the knee pads work they have been helping you give bjs for months now

Id be more than happy to tune your board, when I get around to tuning mine. I also have some quick wax for when I'm too lazy to get the iron out, like tonight :)