wtb iphone

Steve R.

i was looking at Apple.com, and i couldnt find the price, i guess because of an agreement with att. so they have them for that price or 299 for the 16gig without the contract? if so then that seems the way to go.

no you have to have a contract for the 199 and 299 price. If you are an AT&T customer already, then you just sign anther 2 year contract. You could only use the phone on AT&T unless you unlock the phone. Even then you could only take it to T-mobile. But that really makes no sense. Not sure why you want one with no contract with AT&T? You don't want to know the unsubsidized price of the phone.

i upgraded 6 months ago with a blackberry. thats when i signed my line up for 2 more years. i think. all i want to do is buy the phone, and use it on my existing plan, im not sure about the details but i dont think i would qualify for the discount because i got a new phone already.

i upgraded 6 months ago with a blackberry. thats when i signed my line up for 2 more years. i think. all i want to do is buy the phone, and use it on my existing plan, im not sure about the details but i dont think i would qualify for the discount because i got a new phone already.

It doesn't work that way. The iPhone has it's own special phone plan.

It doesn't work that way. The iPhone has it's own special phone plan.

No it doesn't, blackberry and all smartphones including the iPhone use the same plan. The data is a $30 add on for any voice plan. They just show the plans a little different. But they come out the same.

No it doesn't, blackberry and all smartphones including the iPhone use the same plan. The data is a $30 add on for any voice plan. They just show the plans a little different. But they come out the same.

Thats wrong..

The iphone does have its special plans and upgrades..

My gf just got a phone about 5 months ago, it broke she didnt want it, it was a palm so she asked about upgrades.. they said no..

I took her in there and told them she wanted the iphone upgrade they said lemme look, you can upgrade to a iphone at any time just have to do it for 2 years..

Just do it..

BTW i can jailbreak them ;-)

well, in a way they do use the same plan. its a normal line with a $30 unlimited data pack. i would only have to drop my unlimited for my blackberry and get the iphone then add the iphone unlimeted plan. but it seems cheaper just to hit it with 2 more years. hell it doesnt matter the only place i havent had great service with ATT is inside the Delaware Area Career center. but that place had a gay structure that blocked most providers (something with the roof). Edited by Steve R.
forgot dollar sign

well, in a way they do use the same plan. its a normal line with a 30 unlimited data pack. i would only have to drop my unlimited for my blackberry and get the iphone then add the iphone unlimeted plan. but it seems cheaper just to hit it with 2 more years. hell it doesnt matter the only place i havent had great service with ATT is inside the Delaware Area Career center. but that place had a gay structure that blocked most providers (something with the roof).

Thank you, yes they use the same plan.

Thank you, yes they use the same plan.

No, they do not use the same plan. A friend of a friend is an engineer for AT&T Wireless, and says that iPhone has it's own special data plan because of the amount of data it moves. They may cost the same, but are not under any circumstances the same plan.

No, they do not use the same plan. A friend of a friend is an engineer for AT&T Wireless, and says that iPhone has it's own special data plan because of the amount of data it moves. They may cost the same, but are not under any circumstances the same plan.

facepalm. They both are required to have a data plan so they don't make you cry at the end of the month. They both use a fuckload of data transfer. We're not talking about some flip phone. They are both smartphones so they get the smartphone plan.

I heard they use a plan structured through Verizon for 1/3 of the data and then route the rest through Vizio in order to mount the backlack of the structure insurance factor, cuz my girlfriend wanted a iPhone and they said that she had to route it back to the source then flip it. Flip the plan to the left. You know?