My balls are cold.

kenny

and i really want the extra brightness for night time riding especially on the way home from work, very poorly lit road

Riding to and from my parents house at night scares the shit outta me. Deer just pop out of no where. So I look at it as expanding my comfort zone.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck yeah... just wear thermal underwear you pussies, the weather is GREAT. But then, I have been known to ride in the snow and have laid a bike down on ice going to the corner market.... so maybe you should not listen to the crazy man.... (was coming back home earlier this week at night and it was snowing a bit.... kinda like the windows screensaver...)

Been out riding all week though, gonna be 50's tomorrow too.... then rain a bit, but that way you can ride AND wash the bike, right? Just take a little soap... little spin around 270 for the rinse cycle... voila! Nice shiny bike...

Gonna ride down to Bankshot Billiards in about two hours and shoot a few rounds if anyone else is bored, laid off, and wants to waste time and gasoline...