Ever been on t.v?

Mopar

I can recall 3 times that I was:

Once in elementary school during a DARE graduation ceremony on channel 10.

When I worked at 3C I was recorded by channel 6 while working. They were doing a report on local body shops.

Once on an episode of popular hot rodding. They were filming the Mopar nats and I happened to be at the front of the staging lanes running my uncles cuda. Got a close up of me standing next to the car. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on T.V. in Florida in September while on vacation. We were on St. George Island when a storm blew through and waterspouts knocked down power lines across the channel from the mainland. We were without power for 2 days until they trucked in some giant diesel generators to run until they fixed it. While the power was out some local newsperson came by and interviewed my dad and I while we were washing off kayaks outside the rental house... I later saw the clip on the stations website.

all the time....

Hell I'm all over bluetorch riding my bike and in a million DVDs you can even buy em at Walmart.

Lot of X-game trials stuff and Bluetorch. Props is sold in Walmart you can find me there.

Kinda funny but I dunno I havnt checked in a while but I was on the Verizon Bluetorch TV channel on peoples phones for a quick min I got a ton of Txts about it.

Now Im washed up old BMxer/

0:29 is me. I spotted my camo pants scattered throughout the vid as well. It was a company outting for a place my dad used to work for (Dynamix) back when splatterpark first opened. It's probably been 9-10 years ago now. Yeesh, I'm getting old.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8105754861359676676

Cool stories from everyone. I make and direct stuff for TV... does that count? :p

I was in a commercial and on a nickelodeon show when I was a kiddo. Don't bother asking which because I wont ever tell.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say:

1. D.A.R.E. commercial, as the kid who was dealing drugs

2. Salute Your Shorts, as Donkey Lips

My sister and I were in 3 different Doctor's Hospital commercials when I was 6 or 7 on Fox 28. My uncle was a marketing guy there. Now he is at that station in Little Rock where the reporter was stabbed to death.

I was also on Speed's coverage of STPR in 2000.

Cool stories from everyone. I make and direct stuff for TV... does that count? :p

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say:

1. D.A.R.E. commercial, as the kid who was dealing drugs

2. Salute Your Shorts, as Donkey Lips

1. No, it was a sportswear commercial. I was a soccer player.

2. No a game show, and that's all I'm saying donky lips now :gtfo:

Guest tbutera2112
1. No, it was a sportswear commercial. I was a soccer player.

2. No a game show, and that's all I'm saying donky lips now :gtfo:

lol the one where they dump slime all over people?

Three times, all military related. One was during a homecoming celebration from Iraq, you can see me directing a bus into the parking area. Two, during a report on our unit when being stood up in 2003. Finally, almost every year during the memorial service at Greenlawn for Veteran's Day. I am usually towards the front of the rifles.