Wheel fitment question for fox body guys

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Last night, i had to use a hammer on the innner fenders to fit some 275/50/15 et streets. I also baught some spring spacers to lift the rear a little bit. Due to the back spacing of the welds i had to use some 1/4" spacers as well.

edit: and my quad shocks are removed.

Edited by Ramsey

Guest Removed

rolled fender lips, quad shocks removed, and some hammering on the inner it might fit, but be tight.

they would fit undermine just fine tho...depending on the rears back spacing. i wanted to try derrick on mine but never got around to it

Guest Removed

in the back, yes. 2 long side 7.5 ranger axles, and drums.

stuff can be found rather easy.. someone here may have everything you need, that or buckeyestangs or stangbangers might. theres tons of stuff on stangbangers

ill see if i can find the link to the parts list. IMO i would just buy new parts , like the drums and rotors and bearings. and still be cheaper then the ford kit!

try this... http://www.sn95brakes.com/5lug.php there are several ways on doing it, but the ranger axle and mark8 brake rotors is the cheapest way of doing it

Guest Removed

but those wheels fitting will be the big issue. backspace, and all that play a roll.

i know for a fact i can make the wheel tub area fit them.

i like the look of fr500's on the foxs.

now this one has been mini tubbed, and there is tons more room for more tire!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/other%20stang%20pics/fr500onminitubb.jpg

Guest Removed
These have 315 35r17s in the rear, I just dont want to have alot of money in getting them to fit, I would rather put the money somewhere else on the car

5 lug swap is cheap, and rather easy, but making those fit may not. may have to mini tub it some.