FS: Twin Turbo Kit 99-04 Cobra/Mach 1

Guest Hal

I'm putting my turbo kit up for sale because at this point I just don't have the time or interest to devote to the car. The kit is on the car right now with ~1000 miles on it. I don't have any dyno numbers, it only has a street tune in it. I haven't had any issues with this kit other than my return lines beginning to sag. Some of you know previous issues, they have all be completely repaired. Like stated below, I will supply new -AN return lines and fittings for the purchaser. I'm gearing this sale more toward the 03-04 Cobras because I want to go back to an Eaton setup. I am asking $5000 with a straight trade of my N/A parts for your Eaton parts (Shipping not included I'd rather make arrangements to deliver if you're within a few hours). If you do not have an Eaton setup to trade I am asking $6000. I am only asking $1000 more to cover the cost of doing an Eaton swap. Everything needed for the kit except the suspension will be included. If you have a QA1 K and Coilovers, the kit should bolt right on with minimal to no additional cost.

What's included:

Twin GT35Rs

All hot and cold piping w/ an extra charge pipe I had ordered.

All couplers and clamps

Oil feed lines w/ built in restrictors

Large FMIC

All the vacuum lines I used

Tial 50mm BOV

Tial 38mm wastegates

AEM Tru-Boost gauge/controller

H-pipe w/ dual electric cutouts

I will also supply new -AN return lines and fittings.

Trade:

All 2004 Mach 1 components from my engine. If you have an 03-04 cobra, this trade will be complete for both of us, nothing extra here.

What you will need:

QA1 k-member

Coil over setup

I don't have many pics right now, I'll try to come up with some if you would like them. If you have any questions let me know. If you're serious, you can see the kit in person and have a ride in the car.

PS: I'm in no hurry to sell so don't bother to low ball me. If it doesn't sell I'll just keep the kit on the car.

Hal if you feel up to seperating the Tial bov let me know

Sorry Dover, I'm letting it all go as a kit. I would check with IPS or Slowmo, they have really good pricing on the 50mm. Give Jeff a call and he should be able to help you.

:( Going back to stock blower? Going to do the other set up you talked about?

Ported and pullied with full exhaust and I'll be working on the setup I've wanted all along.