who is the verizon hookup

87GT

Since PHAIL isn't the guy to go to anymore who is? Verizon won't work with me on buying 2 blackberries with the promotion they have. I want to buy one and get one free but I can't since my 2nd line isn't up for new every 2 until a few months. BUT my line has upgrade option once a year because I am cool like that.

Any ideas on who's arm to twist? Paying full price is not an option. Getting one off fleabay is the only option I can think of.

ayeater@gmail.com

dudes name is alex, tell him dj sent you.

I will send an e-mail thanks. I hope this works

Umm just add a line and move the blackberry to which ever lines you want its simple' date='if you want to know more just PM me.[/quote']

Why should I add a 3rd line? I already have 2 lines already. Adding a 3rd line is stupid. I don't want to pay $120 extra a year for a 3rd line I won't use.

You can then cancel the third line after the BB is on the other line by phone.

Dont do that. Its monitored, and the termination fee will be billed until the phone is returned. Even if its taken off it can be added back on once the computer system does an audit.