Earbuds....

Putty

I can click my Inked ones because I am using the Apple cord, mic, and button. You just remove the drivers. ANd solder on Inked ones that seal in you ear canal. I think I have a pic. And yes Apple head Phones suck, I don't know about the separate $70 in ears that they just came out with but the stock ones suck.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/SkullCandyON_iPhoneCordWithMic.jpg

yep easy, you need:

1 razor blade

Super Glue

Soldering Iron

Pry with the razor blade between the gray part and black/white/pink part closest to where the the sound comes out. This takes some force and they will break a little but as said before super glue is your friend.

Use a Soldering Iron to heat the solder and remove the wires from the drivers of both the Apple iPhone head phones and Skull Candy Ink'd ones. (Note: keep note of where the colored wire goes and coper colored wire goes. Be careful not to heat the drivers up too much it will damage them and they will not work. Make sure your soldering iron is hot and ready before using it. Only touch the the back of the driver with it for a second or less just enough to free the wires.)

Untie the cord inside the empty driver back part. (Apple iPhone and Ink'd)

Remove the cord from the back part of the driver. (Apple iPhone and Ink'd)

Insert the Apple iPhone cord into the back of the Skull Candy Ink'd driver and re-tie.

Use the soldering Iron to attach the Apple iPhone cord to each driver. When holding the driver the points of attachment should be at the top or "north like on a map", copper wire goes left, and color wire goes on the right.

Super glue back together and enjoy.

Pictured are my Wifes, Mine are white. :o

We sell the skullcandy Inked in ears for $15 I think at my work. I get 20% off, I can help if you want. I've done 6 pair so far. The Skullcandy Inked drivers have better lows too.

I can help if you want. I've done 6 pair so far.

Nice work

So what's you're saying is you are up to do a 7th...start to finish....? Those inks stay in? Show me your ear.

PM me address and i'll toss em in the mail with some cash.

Nice work

So what's you're saying is you are up to do a 7th...start to finish....? Those inks stay in? Show me your ear.

PM me address and i'll toss em in the mail with some cash.

Let me go to work tomorrow and make sure we have some and the price for the skullcandy Inked headphones. And if you are still interested I will do a 7th pair for you. They come in Pink, White or Black. They stay in better than the apple ones. I think all in ear fall out eventually. We can meet up and you can try mine out first also if you like.