the s10 is at IPS

Mattsv8

hey guys the s10 is finally getting turboed. after only 3 years.lol

still have some work to do to get my 8.50s cert on the chassis and some safety equipment to buy. they will have it for about 3 weeks. then i will need about a week to get the rad mounted and some lines ran. btm added on. ill get some pics if anyone wants to see build pics.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully it turns out better than your turbo car that never ran right

:gtfo:

Oh, you got something to play with? Last I checked, everything is fixed on the turbo car. Oh shit, didn't know that, did you? I've got a couple days left before I rip it apart if you want to run.

Guest tbutera2112
Oh, you got something to play with? Last I checked, everything is fixed on the turbo car. Oh shit, didn't know that, did you? I've got a couple days left before I rip it apart if you want to run.

lullerpop, not what i heard

:ninja:

This thread would have been a lot less angrier if you would have stayed away from CR

Oh and Matt, good luck with the truck this year, sounds like it is going to be a beast

It's like you think I care at all. Oh noes, someone no the internet is feigning anger.

bet i drive it around the block and a tube pops off :bangbang:

Nope, all that tubing was replaced along with new couplers. I haven't managed to get anything to come apart since I did that.

Good luck with the truck, it looks pretty sweet. Its kinda neat how this thread went off topic and is now centralized around someone other than the OP.

Damn, I was hoping you were one person that had actually followed my advice.

If Ant or someone else wants, they'll delete all the OT posts in here.