Selling the cam and parts for the car

-Used Cam (233/239, 595/.603 112 LSA)=$SOLD

-New Hardened push rods=$SOLD

-New High flow oil pump from Texas-speed= $SOLD

-New LS2 timing chain set= $80

All for $530

Edited by Big A

Did you put it up on LS1Tech?

Try to sell it to the guy that bought the car. I'll do a deal on the install if he buys it.

Yes ls1tech is all talk noone ever has the money. And he is no interested in the cam either. It should sell soon if any of those people come through on ls1tech.

If you want it to sell on ls1tech you have to put it below 225. Since everyone has money now that are all going with new ones. The guy I got it from had it for sale for like 6 months at $250 before I got it.

If you want it to sell on ls1tech you have to put it below 225. Since everyone has money now that are all going with new ones. The guy I got it from had it for sale for like 6 months at $250 before I got it.

PM me the price i paid you. I thought it was $250 but if that isn't what i paid then i will lower it to whatever i have in it. I have got a couple people interested in it just noone has sent any money. I feel it will sell soon enough.

PM me the price i paid you. I thought it was $250 but if that isn't what i paid then i will lower it to whatever i have in it. I have got a couple people interested in it just noone has sent any money. I feel it will sell soon enough.

It was $250. I had it for sale for a while before you picked it up as well.

• 3 weeks later...