Mustang 5.0 GT40p Heads FS

Stimmel1647545512

Chad's turbo kits are mocked up to the stock E7's. The headers will not fit with these heads... GT40P's require different headers... You can make them fit with a small cut and weld job...

Wrong gt40p heads require different spark plug wires with 90 degre plug boots they do not require "specif" headers they worked perferctly fine with bbk long tube and bbk shorties on my friends coupe....

Guest Removed
Wrong gt40p heads require different spark plug wires with 90 degre plug boots they do not require "specif" headers they worked perferctly fine with bbk long tube and bbk shorties on my friends coupe....

some headers they dont work with...

now damn it, someone (neonkiller) take there kit over to stimmels and check fitment of both headers . the one head still has plugs in it to check fitment!

some headers they dont work with...

now damn it, someone (neonkiller) take there kit over to stimmels and check fitment of both headers . the one head still has plugs in it to check fitment!

ramsey is calling me after work tommorw but if they fit he is buying them.

Ramsey, I have people emailing me always about this question. So they bolted up fine?

I did have one customer with just a complete 96 explorer motor swapped into his fox and didnt mention anything about issues running the turbo kit on it. So just tell people they need to run the 90 degree spark plug boot?

Ramsey, I have people emailing me always about this question. So they bolted up fine?

I did have one customer with just a complete 96 explorer motor swapped into his fox and didnt mention anything about issues running the turbo kit on it. So just tell people they need to run the 90 degree spark plug boot?

The 96 explorer motor is still gt40 non p heads but ramsey and I had the heads with plugs in them and there was no signs of any interference as long as 90 degree plug boots are used.

The 96 explorer motor is still gt40 non p heads but ramsey and I had the heads with plugs in them and there was no signs of any interference as long as 90 degree plug boots are used.

I will bolt the manifolds up and take some pics.