Service tech guys!

Jizzle Juice

Guest Removed
and there both paid for as is the tools in it.:p

mine are all paid for......never racking up another ra account with snappy tho...

ring it up, pay it down, they give you more credit..you ring it out, pay it down, and so on....fuck that!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see i still need 2 lockers..and the newer carts with the drawers all the way down thru them..i have a 3 drawer on now, that has the things in the top..one of which i removed...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/100_3056.jpg

issue with my box...every drawer is stuffed! :(:D:o

I'm thinking about getting rid of the sidebox buying another locker with all drawers and a horizontal locker to put on top of the hutch for my manuals, large cases, slide hammer kit, etc.....

Guest 614Streets
and have a CD player and fridge in them!

Yeah! They are fucking nice!!!!!!!!!! ME WANT.

My boxes in the corner (Huskys)

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/116/l_47e8b79c2cd2dd2d7508c7fcca838e5f.jpg

and have a CD player and fridge in them!

for an arm and a leg Mac Tools offered something with a stereo, matco offers lockers for some mini fridges they did sell I don't think they do the fridge thing anymore but the wide locker is still availible, I had a small fridge and warmer in my locker but I took it out when it stopped working a few years ago, talk about cheap lunches though

Guest Removed
The best advice is get the basics.... Set up a budget on how much you can pay the tool man a week. Buy only what you need then what is cool. As long as you work on car, trucks or what ever you will never be done buying tools.

QFT :cool:

I'm thinking about getting rid of the sidebox buying another locker with all drawers and a horizontal locker to put on top of the hutch for my manuals, large cases, slide hammer kit, etc.....

let me know if you do, maybe i'll buy it off you and have the body shop paint it to match my box.

for an arm and a leg Mac Tools offered something with a stereo, matco offers mini fridges, I had a small fridge and warmer in my locker but I took it out when it stopped working a few years ago, talk about cheap lunches though

is gary nolen your mac guy?

The best advice is get the basics.... Set up a budget on how much you can pay the tool man a week. Buy only what you need then what is cool. As long as you work on car, trucks or what ever you will never be done buying tools.

Sounds like a good plan and your right from what i hear your never done buying tools.

How does this sound to you guys?

Buying craftsman to start out which is more affordable in my case and then eventually working my way up to get snap on matco etc......

Sounds like a good plan and your right from what i hear your never done buying tools.

Buying craftsman to start out which is more affordable in my case and then eventually working my way up to get snap on matco etc......

that will do, just remember craftsman screwdrivers aren't worth a fuck! so if you can swing the money/payments get snap-on screwdrivers

why buy it twice? i have craftsman in my box, they warranty it just like the rest of them do.

Guest 614Streets

Not cool by me , buy fucking kobalt man you can turn anything in if it breaks and its made by snap on . and there is a god dam lowes on every corner. No hassle returns. And in 6 years I have only had 2. 1 was hammering a kobalt universal joint with a matco 1/2 (but wasnt the first time it saw that action) :lol:

yeah he is kind weird. now all we have to do is get your car out there with the othe part of CR that autocrosses.

to my knowledge my car is too loud for autocrossing, and with my cam and 4:56 gears I don't know how much wear and tear that will do to my engine

to my knowledge my car is too loud for autocrossing, and with my cam and 4:56 gears I don't know how much wear and tear that will do to my engine

they don't check sound levels and there are a few louder than yours.

its not going to hurt anything in the engine, its easier on the drive train than drag racing is.