Fender Rolling

Alex L.

I know there's been multiple threads about this topic. I searched and found that Defined Autoworks does fender rolling and I sent them a PM. However, is there anyone else here that would be willing to help me do this? I understand it's not hard, I just don't want to screw my shit up and I'd rather work with someone who has done this before. So, anyone interested?

I am looking to do this on my 1992 Lexus SC300 btw.

I know there's been multiple threads about this topic. I searched and found that Defined Autoworks does fender rolling and I sent them a PM. However, is there anyone else here that would be willing to help me do this? I understand it's not hard, I just don't want to screw my shit up and I'd rather work with someone who has done this before. So, anyone interested?

I am looking to do this on my 1992 Lexus SC300 btw.

talk to my brother, we have a fender roller and have done plenty of cars ourselves with no problems.

Guest tbutera2112
talk to my brother, we have a fender roller and have done plenty of cars ourselves with no problems.

^ this guy did mine...quickly and didnt charge much

thanks again man

(he did it though, not his brother)

^ this guy did mine...quickly and didnt charge much

thanks again man

(he did it though, not his brother)

No problem :thumbup:.. I would offer to do it myself, but my brother did his SC300, so I figured it would make more sense.

No problem :thumbup:.. I would offer to do it myself, but my brother did his SC300, so I figured it would make more sense.

i have no problem doing it but the SC300 is a very trickey car to do itself due to lexus putting little holes in the fenders ever 6 inches or so. makes it very hard to do.

i personally ended up just shaving the fender liner off.