verizon people

kspiatt

Omnia = pda/smartphone which ='s 29.99 email/internet plan per month which is mandatory now

Dare = regular phone with a touch screen but has a full html browser $15 a month for v-cast which includes unlimited access to the internet

Sooo depends on what you're looking for Omnia does more but cost more per month to own.

Dare is a good phone if you just want a basic cam/video/mp3 capable/html web browser phone with a touch screen.

Omnia = pda/smartphone which ='s 29.99 email/internet plan per month which is mandatory now

Dare = regular phone with a touch screen but has a full html browser $15 a month for v-cast which includes unlimited access to the internet

Sooo depends on what you're looking for Omnia does more but cost more per month to own.

Dare is a good phone if you just want a basic cam/video/mp3 capable/html web browser phone with a touch screen.

Place I agree video here. If you will only use it for occasionally playing on the internet get the dare. If you will use it for more business related browsing, email, need better picture quality, or have money to burn get the omnia.

i didnt know it was just 15/mo for unlimited...thats pretty sweet. I've wanted to try Pandora while in the car.. wonder how that'd go

• 3 weeks later...

If I recall correctly, the specs on Verizon's website says that the Omnia does not support e-mail. This was the deciding factor on getting the storm, for me.

Here are some facts.

The Omnia

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller

The Storm

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=4286&lid=//global//phones+and+accessories//blackberry+devices//blackberry+storm

(BlackBerry Internet Solution (BIS) – integrate up to 10 personal email accounts)

This was not found on the Omnia, so if E-mail is a big factor for you, I would think twice. If not, then buy the sweet pocket PC.

Edited by Cav
Added Facts