Winter Fun!...

wolfman

Are you interested and when would you want to go?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested and when would you want to go?

• Yes! Any weekend
    • No! Not interested!
    • Yes....weekend of Jan 31/Feb 1
    • Yes....weekend of Feb 7/8
    • Yes....weekend of Feb 14/15
    • Yes....weekend of Feb 21/22
    • Yes....weekend of Feb 28/Mar 1
    • Yes....but none of these dates work for me

Who: Anyone!

What: Snowmobile Trip to Michigan

When: Sometime in the next few weeks

Where: Indian River, Michigan

I'll be heading up with a couple friends to go snowmobiling in the next few weeks and if anyone is interested in going let me know...I am offering my trail guide services for free!;) If there is interest I'll post up some more info on hotels/motels in the area and snowmobile rentals. For those interested, I would plan on driving up Friday evening, renting a snowmobile for all day Saturday (~$200) and heading back Sunday.

:dj: If you like motorcycles, going fast, 2-strokes, or hookers....snowmobiling is the most fun you can have on snow!!! :guitar:

Add: Also, I just did the poll through the end of February, but likely I'll be going up several times through the end of March so there should be more than one oppurtunity to go.

Edited by wolfman

Northern Lower Peninsula...about 30 miles south of the Mackinac Bridge. Indian River is about a 6.5-7hr easy drive from Columbus.

If people are also interested in skiing/snowboarding there are 3 ski slopes nearby...Boyne Mountain, Boyne Highlands, and Nubb's Nob. I've never been but I hear they are pretty nice.

Ok, I just finished helping my buddy put a new top end in his sled just in time for all this snow!! :guitar:

Anyways, it looks like I will definitely be heading up for Presidents Day weekend (Feb 14/15). I'll probably go up a couple more times later in February/March, too.