Women Drivers...

Erica

I have no problems with someone on the phone driving a little slower in the slow lane. To me that makes sense if I have to get on the phone I will do the same (usually). What I hate is when people do that in the fast lane and will match the speed with the car next to them or no get over to let the fast traffic through.

Exactly my point. Move the fuck over if you need to talk on the phone.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying that women drivers are GOOD drivers...Honestly I know that most of them are not, I bitch about them. But my thing is, I think men take for granted that there are women drivers out there that do actually know what the fuck they are doing! (A.k.a-ME!) and I don't thing they realise that a person like me will not be so passive to an incident!

I know that there are good women drivers out there. However, the good ones are never the ones that create the stereotypes. And you have to admit that there are plenty of bad ones out there.

Anyway, I suggest being more aggressive when you drive. If you don't want cut off, don't give people the chance to do it.

Women don't pay attention, men are agressive simple as that.

Some drive well, some don't just like men. Women think all men drive like ass holes b/c we are more aggressive (thanks testosterone). So, when a woman drives aggressively, man thinks "oh no I can't be one upped" as if it were a competition.

It's like people who run lights, cut people off etc....I just want to ask, "do you think you are that important that you can't yield, or wait for like 30 seconds?" If your late it's YOUR fault, not my fault....

They almost had a cat fight too if I remember correctly.

Who was it? My guess would be Sarah Fisher and Danica Patrick... I could be wrong.

Danica is a hot headed little cunt anyway. She doesnt belong on the track. Well, maybe on the hotwheels track, but only in between when shes making my lunch and washing the dishes.

Who was it? My guess would be Sarah Fisher and Danica Patrick... I could be wrong.

Danica is a hot headed little cunt anyway. She doesnt belong on the track. Well, maybe on the hotwheels track, but only in between when shes making my lunch and washing the dishes.

It was Danica and some foreign girl, I don't know who it was. Danica has always pissed me off for some reason. Everyone thinks shes sexy, but shes a LITTLE bit too manly for my tastes.

When I'm on my bike and see a female, particularly one in an SUV, or an Asian woman, my instant reaction is "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE".

In my truck it's more "if I stay close to her long enough I'll get a free new car".

Women don't pay attention, men are agressive simple as that.

Some drive well, some don't just like men. Women think all men drive like ass holes b/c we are more aggressive (thanks testosterone). So, when a woman drives aggressively, man thinks "oh no I can't be one upped" as if it were a competition.

It's like people who run lights, cut people off etc....I just want to ask, "do you think you are that important that you can't yield, or wait for like 30 seconds?" If your late it's YOUR fault, not my fault....

ha...kinda like when people drive nice cars/sports cars its a competition thing!:rolleyes:

Out of the 8 or 9 girls i'm close friends with, i trust riding with one because the other one's are terrible drivers and scare the piss out of me. I have no problem riding in the car with any guy friends because they all know how to drive correctly. So, yes some women can drive well, just very few.

So I know this is a male dominated forum but honestly what the hell do men think when they see women drivers? “Oh, she’s a woman I can cut her off and she won’t retaliate” “She’s a girl, she won’t care”…. Seriously!

ERRRR…I would really like to know what you all are thinking! Because I don’t know about anyone else but when someone fucks with me on the road I know they aren’t thinking that I really DO know how to fucking drive!

You all can rant about your girl’s pms, so I’m going to rant about stupid men drivers! (Not that you ALL are but some are just ignorant, and yes I would rant about stupid women drivers as well!!!!) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You're typing hurts my skull, looks like one huge text message.