How much pressure is on a slave cylinder system

TurboRust

I'm adapting the factory rx7 slave master to the turbo coupe slave cylinder. the turbo coupe slave uses a slip fitting with a roll pin to hold it in place, then off that fitting runs nylon line to the slave cylinder. I'm trying to find out what kind of pressure the system is under to see if I can use the nylon line and cut it halfway and uses a barbed fitting from the help section at the store to adapt to a normal line and attach to the mazda slave master.

http://www.partsamerica.com/product_images/img/dor/628-202.jpg

this is the ranger line i plan on making work since the turbo coupe ones are non existent

the bottom is the slip fit part that goes into the slave.. the top is where the quick connect would normally fit in the slave master reservoir.

i need to figure out how to get the nylon to adapt to the normal steel brake line that the mazda slave master uses.

no ninja edit allowed.....

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=214&pictureid=1400

theres the pic of what I need to adapt it to.. the turbocoupe slave masters arent available new and i'd be searching forever to find a used one.

Guest Removed
I likes the hammer tape and lighter.

Rewiring FTL. Im in that nightmare right now.

Is it possible to custom bend a small pipe and use fittings?.

your should be easy....cable to hydro is cake