Updated Collection

Guest Hal

WOW! We sell them for 1350 with the rail. 1199 without!

Shit, I doubt I can return it either. I haven't even fired it, you wouldn't happen to know their policies would you?

It was a consignment too.

Yes I do as I used to work there. There are no returns, they'll hit you with a re-stocking fee. Even when we're higher at work I'll tell people. But 1500 is a lil high. You did get a great AR, though.

Well, I guess I could always have them sell it for me and then pick one up from you guys.

Lesson learned, no more buying at NASR.

You can't learn everything from a book. Unless you know someone and they let you practice on theirs how are you going to know how to field strip it before you buy?

If you don't know, don't shoot it until you do. I had a crash course on a Barret M107 which lasted 4 minutes, and was able to put it together and zero with no formal range time on it. I just laugh at all the civilians rushing to get an AR15, and are dumb founded when they go to break their rifle down. If you can't clear a mis-feed, or a jam, and remove the bolt/firing pin, you shouldn't be allowed to own an AR15. Not to mention, I love watching virgins fire and AR15. You can't get a good sight picture holding that bitch a foot away from your face. Most come with adjustable stocks for LOP (Length Of Pull) so you can keep your nose on the charging handle. If you can't zero within 20 rounds on a standard zero target, you fail.

If you don't know, don't shoot it until you do. I had a crash course on a Barret M107 which lasted 4 minutes, and was able to put it together and zero with no formal range time on it. I just laugh at all the civilians rushing to get an AR15, and are dumb founded when they go to break their rifle down. If you can't clear a mis-feed, or a jam, and remove the bolt/firing pin, you shouldn't be allowed to own an AR15. Not to mention, I love watching virgins fire and AR15. You can't get a good sight picture holding that bitch a foot away from your face. Most come with adjustable stocks for LOP (Length Of Pull) so you can keep your nose on the charging handle. If you can't zero within 20 rounds on a standard zero target, you fail.

I agree. Ashley was able to fully field strip, reassemble, and understand the basic function of my other AR before she shot it.