Camping

Jizzle Juice

Ok so ive seen that the bikers are setting up a cruise and going camping so it got me thinking that i would like to do something like this sometime in the spring or summer. i dont know of alot of camping places so feel free to chime in and give opinions and such

Alumn Creek is closer but you're like right next door to other "campers" there.

If you get one of the "premium" spots near the water it's awesome and theres a little more space/trees between sites. I usually go there at least once a year. Another good state park is John Bryan down near Dayton.

I'm not familiar with any non-state parks, but I'd like to find a good one

No need to bring a sleeping bag. All you need is a Snuggie. Right butt crack? lol oooops i mean b.c.

Lol damn joe and that butt crack shit! Oh and nice qoute!:asshole:

Back on topic i really wanna get something together last time i went camping was at P.I.B and it was the shit!

I was just thinking about going camping this past weekend...whos all in for some camping time??

Hey. I was actually thinking the other day I hadn't seen you on here in a long time. I'll tell myself it was because of my written interest in camping above that drew you back. :D

Speaking of which... It looks like we've still got some time due to this craptastic weather. I don't have any ideas for the future, but I am going to bump this thread and keep it fresh as I'm already looking forward to it.