WTT black cobra wheels

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

got 17x9 and 17x10.5 black cobra replica wheels..ordered off of americanmuscle.com one year ago...no salt or curb rash or anything

rear tires are KDWS tires and have decent tread life left

front tires need replaced

im looking for a set of 15" aluminum wheels, must have tires on them

the wheels retail for 130-160, i cant remember but youre free to go look

http://www.americanmuscle.com

PM me

Guest tbutera2112

still more money outta pocket!.... i still need the fuel system, cooling, and even though you say i dont need it, i will be putting 31 splines in the rear end because im not spending all this money on the car just to not be able to drive it when its broke...ive seen how hard you are on my car!! i can only imagine after it has some power

much easier to just trade 4 wheels for 4 wheels.... PM me if you wanna talk about this more, dont wanna junk up this thread

Tyler, do you have any pics? i have a set of jegs pro stars, 15x4 and 15x8 with 165/15's on the front and 275/15's on the back. i also have a set of 26x10.5 m/t et streets i might throw in. only problem i would have is i have drag shocks and springs on my 04 and i'm not sure i want to switch my 04 back to a street setup.

What kind of suspension setup are you going with when you put your new "4.6" in? only reason i ask is i might be up for trading shocks and springs and shit if you have a decent set of lowering springs and decent shape struts. Ive got 90/10's with 250lb moroso springs in the front, and 50/50's with moroso springs out back. LMK

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler, do you have any pics? i have a set of jegs pro stars, 15x4 and 15x8 with 165/15's on the front and 275/15's on the back. i also have a set of 26x10.5 m/t et streets i might throw in. only problem i would have is i have drag shocks and springs on my 04 and i'm not sure i want to switch my 04 back to a street setup.

What kind of suspension setup are you going with when you put your new "4.6" in? only reason i ask is i might be up for trading shocks and springs and shit if you have a decent set of lowering springs and decent shape struts. Ive got 90/10's with 250lb moroso springs in the front, and 50/50's with moroso springs out back. LMK

i was going to run whatever shocks and struts are on it now...im not sure of the quality theyre at though, and im not sure if theyre stock, stock replacement, or aftermarket

i have eibach sportline springs

i would be interested in trading with you, so let me know....if you wanna call me feel free

614 425 5463

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63033

theres some pics taken a few days ago, and youre welcome to swing by and check them out in person too

Are they flat black? i couldn't really tell. But yea, if you're willing to swap suspension stuff i'll more then likely be down to trade. Any time frame for how quick you're wanting to do this? I'll be tearing mine apart starting tommorow for some other stuff anyway so i could have mine off by this weekend possibly.

Guest tbutera2112
he is still driving his daily.

tyler did you get your coil over kit?

yea i got the coil over kit....

and im not sure when we will have this ripped apart.... going to talk to the attorney today about getting me my damn titles so i dont have to drive this car anymore...

matt, do you have a phone number so i can call you and we can work something out? figure out what the time frame is were looking at, and then ill call rob and see where were at with a place to work on the car

shoot me your number and ill give you a call and we can talk more

and no, the wheels are gloss black

Guest tbutera2112
well...i wish i had traded you brackets...its taken a lot more grinding than i expected... its still not done but it got late lol...ill make them work though... thanks for the trade, the wheels are exactly what i was lookin for

Guest tbutera2112

ignore how extremely dirty my car is lol

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG1046.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG1043.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
needs more tire...and they would be easier to pass off if they were black.

but i dont like stars as is

definately needs more tire

http://image.musclemustangfastfords.com/f/mustang-events/muscle-mustangs-fast-fords-cobra-vs-mach-1-shootout/6251622+w640+cr1+re0+ar1/ford-cobra-svt-rear-viewjpg.jpg

good news is the fronts look pretty much brand new...so i realy just need to worry about buying backs...and ive got a spare set of 26" slicks we can play with along with these DRs before i order the MTs 28x10s

Guest Removed
definately needs more tire

http://image.musclemustangfastfords.com/f/mustang-events/muscle-mustangs-fast-fords-cobra-vs-mach-1-shootout/6251622+w640+cr1+re0+ar1/ford-cobra-svt-rear-viewjpg.jpg

good news is the fronts look pretty much brand new...so i realy just need to worry about buying backs...and ive got a spare set of 26" slicks we can play with along with these DRs before i order the MTs 28x10s

that car is full of win :D

yeah i bought the fronts like last march and they probably went like 400 miles on my car and then sat in a bunch of people's garages. the rears are currently a 26" tall tire so you're not gaining any height with a 26" slick. you'd be amazed those radial t/a in 275-50 grip very decent for an all season and are fairly wide to boot