Gearhead

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets
cause i know you just rolled off a tranny!

:p

::o:

I still made money doing it and I got off thinking about mommy.

Hey thoose lifts were $1200 at trader buds westside. Rob got one two weeks ago they are rotory's and they had some challengers. Other than that I can get you the guys number by tommrrow , see if they have any left! Other than that Just new where I got mine , from greg smith equipment sales.

Guest 614Streets
Call them and work them down on the OH8000 they list em now at $1895 but with you verbal skills you should be able to chop 200 off that to the sales people. Shit is real nice to love it , it has the lowest arms of any of Ive used. Puts my buddys rotory to shame.

Guest Removed

like they are selling alot of lifts...id like to find some thing installed in the 8-10,000 lbs range. plan on having to lift a dually or 2...you know just in case.

my neighbor wants his f-350's worked on

Guest 614Streets

If thats the case don't get what I got I won't put a dually on mine! Its rated to 8k but beefier than most 10k from other manufacturers. But they have some big bad 11 ks over there.

Got my tranny jack from GS too.

Guest Removed
You gonna install it? I put mine up with my brother in a few hours , and the next day ran the hyd and elec

id rather not..but if it saves money.

i can have it wired.