k2 snowboard boots size 12

Ok I'm making this thread on my way out the door so its gonna be quick but when I get home I'll try to post some pics:

K2 size 12 snowboard boots. I wear a size 13 and thought I could cram into these. Couldn't.

They have one of those cool cable systems on the inside that allows you to tighten the inner lining around your foot using a wheel on the outside of the boot; very convenient, very simple.

Boots have been worn about 4 times, never for more than 2 hours b/c they made my feet cry.

Price: $75 for now, that'll come down if I find they're less valuable than previously thought.

I'll be in Ohio as of tomorrow midday and will be in town until thursday, so PLEASE PM ME ASAP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

UPDATES:

Okay so after more research these are k2 Proof2 Boots, released in Jan 05, I bought mine Sept. 05. Originally bought for $250, like I said given the negligible wear and tear (minor scuffs, minor salt on them, NO major nicks or cuts in the boots) I think I'll stick with my price of $75obo. The cable system I was talking about is the K2 Rock Lock system.

This is what they look like, except mine are mostly gray with black trim and yellow lining. That wheel on the side is what you use to tighten the rock lock thing. Both are in perfect working condition, the laces are solid (no fraying whatsoever.

http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/k2_proof_snowboard_boots.jpg