Gravel on 555 Right Now?

Bahnstoermer1647545488

Since no one else has been down apparently, here's the skinny.

The top half or so of 555 was decent. This means ridable, but with gravel in some places. The "bottom half," once you hit the portion where you come to a stop sign, turn left, and then turn right only about 200 yards later and continue, was terrible. Had to turn around after a mile or so, just kept getting worse and was quite dangerous.

But, who the hell cares, 200 miles on the bike today and I'm in one piece, always the definition of success. Hope ya'll got out as well!

if your talking about SR 555 you gotta watch that road. Especially after winter storms end for the season its gonna be slick from cinders, gravel, big potholes and such. Might be a place to save until late spring if you like riding hard.

Do you guys ride it all the way to the Ohio river? I take that route lots of times when I'm heading down that way. Lots of turns and the section just south of zanesville has some really nice jumps if your hillbilly enough.

• 2 weeks later...
Once you get past the town of Chesterhill it gets real twisty and the pavement is pretty good to the ohio river. They don't usually keep good pavement on the north side of Chersterhill though since there isn't really much living out there anyway other than deer.