finally..

dover

Very nice install!! Who did the work?

I would mention the shop but fuck them.:mad: plain and simple. the people who understand the situation and not just what there buddies friends cousin told them will get bitchy. all i can say is lesson learned and i will be sticking with the local shops from now on.

I would mention the shop but fuck them.:mad: plain and simple. the people who understand the situation and not just what there buddies friends cousin told them will get bitchy. all i can say is lesson learned and i will be sticking with the local shops from now on.

speekin of that shop did u get ur n20 kit back from them when they did the turbo install?

nope just yours

Well that's odd, I don't think I own a turbo Cobra. I guess I could wander out to the garage and check. Sit tight.

Edit: It has been confirmed, I don't own a turbo Cobra.

Glad we could help get things turned back around and very good to see it doing what it should have years ago. Oh, and thanks for the props in the video :) Have fun with it and be safe!

Give us a call when you get your race gas tune as we would love to hear what she puts down full-go :)

Jeff