Future Events?

wagner

well it cant be way back in the day because theyve only had this lot since like 03 i think....unless you mean when they were down by the bowling palace, and then yea maybe....but if we had permission to be there, i dont believe it would be an issue...ill talk to my buddy and see if he will talk to his dad about it

i know they stopped having bike night because of insurance reasons, so im not too sure if he will let us meet there...but its worth a shot

well 03 is back when for me i was a freshman or sophmore in high school lol

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad told me he used to race down by the jcp pennys by 70 lol back in the day with his duster lol

That spot is badass but, they have security all the time. Ive run a few of my buddys down there before. It would be better if they would repave that shit.

So your sayin u dont want to go their cuzz u dont want do deal with the poor people and u fear for your life in such a BAD area cuz reynoldsburg is so Ganster right ?

just a shitty lot small as parkinglot an the guy with the blue rsx still owes me 10 bucks from walking his rsx :bangbang:

oh an theres plenty of "rich" ricers out there bud

Some ideas I have:

1. A CR Rally to Raise Money for the Columbus Dog Shelter

I know many of us are animal lovers here. Have a friendly Rally starting at a local business or lot and ending at the dog shelter where a check can be presented.

Everyone shows up and pays an entry fee. (Amount TBD) You get some sort of t-shirt or vinyl sticker to commemorate the event.

All money collected gets added up and a check could be presented to the shelter upon arrival.

Even if you could not attend in person you could PayPal money to be included. I know there would be local businesses that would love to donate to a cause like this.

Columbus Dog Connection: http://www.columbusdogconnection.com

2. (Slight variation) A CR Rally with a $$$ Pot

Have a rally where everyone threw in money. I am thinking more along the lines of $40 or more. Half of the pot could be donated to a charity. The other half could be used for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place cash prizes.

The rally could have 2 different check-points at locations where multiple routes could be an option.

Legal issues? I suppose that would have to be figured out.

In light of recent events maybe one of these fund-raising ideas could be in memory of Kenny.