People with Yahoo email addresses.....

Casper

i have yahoo and have no problem getting my emails from OR.

A very few have had no problems. Most don't get Ohio Riders emails because Yahoo thinks we're spamming. Ugh. I've been trying to get this resolved for a year and a half.

insert blow my head off smiley here

Hey Fonzie, thanks for the new avatar.

:lol:

No prob.....Figured you'd like it! :D

I really like gmail.....especially how it combines emails with the same title into 1 thread/conversation...... except they don't have smilies.....And you guys knoooow how I like my smilies!! ;)

More info. You were never getting them and now they're making it to your spam box? Or you were getting them fine in your inbox and now they're going to your spam box?

Was getting all of the emails just fine. I checked yesterday, and the emails had all piled up into my spam mail.

I had SBC internet, now switched to ATT internet, and the email is run through Yahoo for whatever reason. Could someone send me an email through OR and I'll see if it shows up ?

If not, I'll call em up and complain.

Haven't checked the email account that I'd registered with in a long time - just checked it, not one OR email to be found.