Verizon On CR

OneToEnvy

Just bringing to the front of our minds. There is a VZW guy on CR that does not sit behind a desk.

If there is anything that you may need please let me know!!

I am currently working in a location in Hilliard however i can travel anywhere i need to to be convenient to those who may need help.

Please make sure that if you have question you send me a PM i have them sent to email notification and then pushed to my BB so i get them immediately.

Any phone that Verizon has to offer i can sell it for less as long as there in an eligible line. Just ask others that have worked with me.

Also keep in mind that if anyone is thinking of opening some new lines for there business. I'm the guy you want to see VZW is doing big spiffies for business stuff. I will pass it right to you. I am more interested in the volume bonus i get for doing the work rather than the extra $50 to $100 a line that i can save you. This is a big deal guys If you want VZW give me a chance. If i cant match the competitor i will just tell you that.

I'm not BS even though i am in sales, I'm more of a customer service kind of guy. Like i said just read through the people that i have helped and see what they have to say.

I take care of people very well.

I look forward to dealing with everyone.