Servicing costs......

mrbret

Call and find out and get the best price. You won't be able to change their mind anyways. What they say is what you'll get. I've never done a service though. I do my own in my garage, so I honestly don't know any prices. I only have the shop do my forks, because I don't want to mess with it.

Dealer Service is a rip-off. I have owned motorcycles since the early 70's

and had never taken a bike in for service until I bought my new Busa.

Dealer told me that the first service was manditory, Said Suzuki may give me a hard time about my warranty, if first service wasn't done by a Suzuki dealer.

So I took it in for the 600 mile service. After they were done I ask them what they used to clean, and lube chain with. Service manager said that the chain looked good and they never touched the chain.To make a long story short, I paid $128.58 for an oil change. Then I went home and finished servicing my Bike myself. I found that my back wheel was out of alignment from the factory, my idle was out of spec, and there were some bolts that were not torqed.

I will never pay for another service from a dealer again.

If you do your own service buy you oil and filter from the dealer, keep records of your work and the warranty will be fine. If you want your bike serviced PM me.