WTB 5.0 Mustang

Guest fist302

Guest fist302

Im looking to get back in the 5.0 game.

Looking to pay 3-5k depending on the condition. I would go a little higher possibly for a real nice one.

Wants:

89-93

notchback, hatchback

clean great condition

little mods

Needs:

Hardtop

Pretty good condition, little to no rust

Runs and drives fine no major problems

Not highly modified or beat up

clean title

Would consider:

87-88

I would maybe consider a really nice 4 eye carb car

GT

Im looking for a RWD v8 1/4 mile car. I would possibly consider a nice g body but mostly want a 5.0 mustang.

Im looking in all the usual places but if anyone on here is selling a 5.0 or knows of a good one please, let me know.

Thanks!

Edited by fist302

Guest fist302
Dave, Gass, Grass or Ass, is selling one with a LOT of go fast goodies. It just needs a clean roller to put the parts into (he wrecked the car :( ).

GL on the hunt!

KillJoy

Thanks, does he have it listed anywere?

Guest fist302

Thanks for checking craigslist. Im keeping my eye open on there but maybe il miss something. Most of those were not in very good condition or to built up by someone else for my taste. I would rather have something with only bolt ons or stock unless they have the papers that a professional shop did the work. That notch and 87lx aint bad though i will email them.

Guest fist302
I got a 93 GT that needs to be put back together for $3500... Small mods nothing big, clean rust free... I just dont feel like putting it back together at this moment... I got too many projects...

You have a pm

Thanks for checking craigslist. Im keeping my eye open on there but maybe il miss something. Most of those were not in very good condition or to built up by someone else for my taste. I would rather have something with only bolt ons or stock unless they have the papers that a professional shop did the work. That notch and 87lx aint bad though i will email them.

Pm'd you the 87lx is mine.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fist302

Well i ended up getting a pretty nice 87 GT :D

Il post some pics once i get the tint redone and cleaned up.

Thanks for the help everyone!