Gas pedal on 03 Cobra....

coryscobra

Ok. lol...my gas pedal broke off. I have super glued it, taped it and zip tied it and it keeps breaking. So I went to Ford you cannot buy just the pedal you have to buy the whole linkage $75!!!!!!! Screw that. I only need the pedal. So if anybody knows where or how to get one please let me know.

i cleaned this cluster fuck up!

i have seen the pedals in these break more then most would think. mainly in GT's.

Doesn't seem to be a huge issue in the Cobra's. The only real gas pedal issue they have is under a recall for it sticking to the floor.

If any Cobra guys need parts, Tousley Ford can't really be beat.

Doesn't seem to be a huge issue in the Cobra's. The only real gas pedal issue they have is under a recall for it sticking to the floor.

If any Cobra guys need parts, Tousley Ford can't really be beat.

The gas pedal in my Mach stuck to the floor a couple times I have some funny stories about that.

What Section on the Forum?

Gearhead- I will get you the part # tomorow they are closed now.

his screen name is fordsvtparts IIRC, i'll check. i always order a ton of stuff from him to make it worth while for him to ship everything. order a bunch of motorcraft oil filters, a couple fuel filters--they're cheaper to buy through him then at vatozone or advanced.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/member.php?u=21307

make sure the new pedal will not buttonhole through the carpet and get stuck