Paintball

Jizzle Juice

So i was at polaris today. There was a booth with a sign that said play paintball for 5 bucks all day! Asked the lady about it you get a gun rental equipment co2 refill paint refill and even provided lunch. You cant but just one its a sheet with 12 passes on them. So i was wondering if anyone would be interested but we gotta acted fast before that deal is gone!

woods ball is better! capture the fort, take the hill or just a plan ole even match me +1 vs. 8 or more people :D

i think phil still has all the bruises on his body from your 15 shot kill...

when are we gonna go an play again man

fuck you too :D my setup/gear is for woods ball, ghillie suit is useless in speed ball, plus my gun is similar to an A4 its to bulky for speed ball

Fuck ur powerfull bad ass gun.

Well lets fuckin do it i have weekends off!!!!!!!!

Oh god I wish you would come out.. were automatically on seperate teams so I can shoot ur ass ahhhh

fuck you too :D my setup/gear is for woods ball, ghillie suit is useless in speed ball, plus my gun is similar to an A4 its to bulky for speed ball

My Autococker is fine for either but I hate woods ball. Faster paced games are a lot more fun to me.