Really cant park

Jizzle Juice

This is why our diving test difficulty needs increased.

... and before anyone says it, yes, I know it's not in the US. The point still stands, we have drivers just as bad as that which should never have been issued a license.

Semi-repost.

But people like this piss me off. How fucking lazy can you be that you can't handle TURNING THE FUCKING WHEEL?

I would gladly pay more to have my license renewed if they would actually TEST people (i.e. reaction time, awareness, crash avoidance, spin control) and deny a license to those that can't drive. But no, if you can't pass the tests, they'll hold your hand until you do. They say a license is a privledge, not a right, but really, it's both. Whichever it is depends on what will make the state more money at the moment. :mad:

Saw this a few days ago and was cracking up. I think I would've had to get out of the car, too, and parked it myself. Wouldn't you have just fuckin left at some point if you had that many people waiting for you after a dozen fuckin attempts?