ls1 vs cobra

99ta

cobras choice.

Shut up faggot you wanted the 50 roll.....Linn his car is the fastest from a 50 roll. Yes I wanted the 25 roll but it didnt matter cuz I spun horrible (no burnout) a dig was gonna be next but my fucking gas pedal broke off the last race.

Shut up faggot you wanted the 50 roll.....Linn his car is the fastest from a 50 roll. Yes I wanted the 25 roll but it didnt matter cuz I spun horrible (no burnout) a dig was gonna be next but my fucking gas pedal broke off the last race.

lol, ok. I wanted a 30 or 40. its always got to be what best for your car. I just wanted to race.......

lol, ok. I wanted a 30 or 40. its always got to be what best for your car. I just wanted to race.......

Ummnn doosh box we tried a 30 roll 3 times and and your sprayt didnt come on?????? lol. a 30 roll is fine for me. 40 rolls do suck.

Ummnn doosh box we tried a 30 roll 3 times and and your sprayt didnt come on?????? lol. a 30 roll is fine for me. 40 rolls do suck.

doosh box? :rolleyes: you can't even spell it right. and sorry my fake hp didn't work. I don't have the luxury of all that instant hp......