Main3s

Yes I'm more then likley going to be one of the slowests this time around. if I can run 13's this year I'll be happy. I took out the cam, took off the headers, injectors, lowered the boost buy about 8 pound... I'm pretty much stock :( But I'd still love to get to the track. I've been wanting soo bad to get another car but $$$ right now sucks. So I'm going to run my slow GTP for fun.

Yes I'm more then likley going to be one of the slowests this time around. if I can run 13's this year I'll be happy. I took out the cam, took off the headers, injectors, lowered the boost buy about 8 pound... I'm pretty much stock :( But I'd still love to get to the track. I've been wanting soo bad to get another car but $$$ right now sucks. So I'm going to run my slow GTP for fun.

why did u part out? slow or fast itll still be a bnlast this year.

why did u part out? slow or fast itll still be a bnlast this year.

Becasue I was tired of repalcing the trans after every track visit and it was also my DD so I decided to be smart and keep it that way rather then be with out a car for a week here and there. So when I get the extra $ I'm looking at a C5 Zo6 :D