Team Output

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
exactly...phil called me and asked for shantons number(didnt say why)...what an idiot...

then tow that car this way, and call me :asshole:

then the next time that happens, ill just call you and be like " wanna race a lude for 100" :confused:

phil = phail

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john here goes..dont mind the grammer fucking i do here

after steak and shake, some went to go hang out at polaris.

some reason people went to advance on 23... i headed to sonic.

phil calls me to say meet us a tjmax.

i get to tjmax first. while im there, a bunch of hondas pull in about 5 lanes over. then i see a small group of CR pull in. i go park by them and get out.

well the honda kids go and all park at kroger at this point.

5 or 6 more hondas pull up by us and get out.

the main faggot wearing his leathers(getting out of the 1/4 primered lude) starts walking over by doc..

I yell out" hey all the other hondas went over there, i think you might be lost"

he come off with something about what you got to race...and so it began with me. he had no idea my car was even in pieces.

funniest part is, well it not a street car..i think 7 other people go its a street car before my mouth even opened to say it.ludy boy brings up money..i start flipping thru 20's and 100's...at this point i notice him turn white as a ghost.

Thanks for the details, Rob. :cool:

Listen, guys, I'd be pretty cautious - they do have business cards, after all, and only really fast street racers carry those. Just sayin'.

Guest Removed
Well now I have to head out next weekend just to watch the hilarity ensue, if the weather holds.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/catslap-1.jpg

Well now I have to head out next weekend just to watch the hilarity ensue, if the weather holds.

The funny part is that if you and I showed up, they probably wouldn't even try to scare up a race. Sounds like they were all about the "Mad-Tyte JDM Yo!" They'd think OUR cars were the fast ones.. LOL!

Maybe we can get them to bite?

"Dude, you gots a turbo, no way. My NAWZ is only good for like 4 seconds."

"Fine, why don't I go get one of my slower friends in an old mustang." :D

Maybe we can get them to bite?

"Dude, you gots a turbo, no way. My NAWZ is only good for like 4 seconds."

"Fine, why don't I go get one of my slower friends in an old mustang." :D

That sounds like a plan.

Guest Removed
spoken for the truth hahaha

Ryan or Rob thanks for calling me when you were out up here in my neck of the woods

fuck you, you cant return my calls when i am up there

the owner and presumably pimp of team Output tried to pull me aside, he saw my white car with gold wheels and he knew i fit in just right with his crew. Later i do a little googling and find that they are actually a mobil blowjob company. I rubbed my eyes out with sand after reading this.

the owner and presumably pimp of team Output tried to pull me aside, he saw my white car with gold wheels and he knew i fit in just right with his crew. Later i do a little googling and find that they are actually a mobil blowjob company. I rubbed my eyes out with sand after reading this.

Man mike you r on roll:bangbang: