Dyno Tune is offering Rear End Gear Installation

DTM Brian

I should add, at this point I am really only setup to do the 8.8 rear gears. If there is enough interest, I can probably be talked into doing others lol.

Like Brian said, PM for info.

Hal can you do axles too? I just put an 8.8 in the Cobra last night (wow it was fun) and I need 3.55's put in it (got them) and I am going to buy some Moser 31's.

Yes, the axles come out while doing the gears anyway. Let me know everything you need and we can get it done.

I heard about what you were doing. I got a text from Stew on that one.

Yeah Stew was having all sorts of problems with his buddy getting the 8.8 out an the IRS in. Me an my buds had our side done fast. I'm going to do uppers and lowers myself but the axles an gears I don't even want to mess with. As soon I pick up the 31's Ill be in touch. Thanks man

Yeah Stew was having all sorts of problems with his buddy getting the 8.8 out an the IRS in. Me an my buds had our side done fast. I'm going to do uppers and lowers myself but the axles an gears I don't even want to mess with. As soon I pick up the 31's Ill be in touch. Thanks man

That's what Ben was saying. I really just can't stand the weight of the IRS in those swaps.

Make sure you get a good 31 spline diff in there.