Mod motors

crewsy49

well then i would say either he gets on the ball you take it somewhere else.

id be more then happy to finish it properly for you...but yet the bill is paid and everything is at the merisy of the other shop at this point..GL

That's the problem...The motor is going to be beautiful...I polished the blower and the MP idler...The lower, mid, front cover, alternator case, tensioners and thermostat housing are all powder coated Super Chrome...I would have been good advertisement for him if he would have built the motor.

Guest Removed
10 months??? i think you need to get ahold of a lawyer right about now, and get your parts and money back. hell, for all you know if they do eventually screw it all back together they could do a half assed job on it, because they sure sound like a POS shop.

thats what im saying. he has everything, why is it not done?:confused:

thats what im saying. he has everything, why is it not done?:confused:
Only thing I know is what he shouted to me the other day...I spend all day talking to people that aren't going to buy anything from me anyway...I could come up with a better excuse than that in 5 seconds...I think a true businessman would say I don't have time to talk to you now, but if you would make an appt. I would be more than happy to talk to you about your needs...But, even that doesn't explain why you can't get a motor built in 10 months.

You would be foolish to reuse used gaskets.

As many times that I have broke shit in my engine. It has never been because I reused my gaskets. They are re-usable. You just have to replace the head gaskets.

take all your stuff, and take it to a reputable shop. go somewhere that is an established vendor on svtperformance.com. people have mentioned good shops so far. livernois (spelling), MMR, al pappito--someone who does a ton of these, and will stand behind their work fully.